Verilux Chassis Fan Hub CPU Cooling Fan Hub 10 Port 12 V SATA to Fan Adapter with 4 Pin PWM Controller Dedicated Supply from PSU to Link Multiple Points for ATX Computer Case 4-Pin 3-Pin Cooling Fans
Rs. 599.00 Sale price Rs. 538.00
- SATA TO FAN ADAPTER: Solutions for managing multiple fans from a single case input. Great and easy way to expand the fan interfance, especially for motherboard lacking of fan interfance. Through the PWM hub SATA, you can control the fan speed more convenient. You need to connect the SATA & the 4 pin at the same time to run multiple fans.
- PWM FAN CONTROLLER TEMPERATURE CONTRO: The CPU Port (red port) is the port that can be controlled by the operating system. The other 9 black fan ports CAN NOT be adjusted in speed and will copy the power level of what the red port is at. Please note 4 Pin fan speed can be adjusted by temperature control as well. 3 Pin fans may also be used but have no PWM function, for 3 Pin fans, it will be constant speed.
- INSTALLATION & CONFIGURATION: Simple installation & easy configuration, this fan splitter will work even if only connected to the PSU with SATA connector. You just plug the board into the CPU fan motherboard connection & then SATA for power. It has EVA double-sided adhesive tape at the back of the hub to mount to the case or any flat place. You can fix the screw hole in the middle of the PCB to facilitate fixing to a part of the chassis.
- WHAT YOU WILL GET: You will receive 1 hub & 1 PWM connector in your package. The PWM interface is connected to CPU fan interface on motherboard by PWM cable & the red interface is dedicated for CPU fan.
- RELIABLE SERVICE: We are devoted to provide premium product and enjoyable shopping experience for each dear customer. If you have any question or need any help, we will be there for you anytime.