Verilux® 5 meter High Speed Network Patch/LAN Cable 26AWG Cat8 Ethernet Cable
Rs. 1,699.00 Sale price Rs. 1,033.00
- Sturdy and Durable Material: The copper wire is wrapped with 8mm thickened eco-friendly PVC, which is more wear resistance, flexible and longer service life.Gold plated RJ45 connector, more stable connection. Made of 4 shielded twisted pairs 24AWG (STP) of copper wire with two RJ45 connectors at each end.
- Faster Cat8 Ethernet Cable: Support bandwidth up to 2000MHz, provide maximum networking speed up to 25Gbps / 40Gbps so that you can surf the Internet, stream videos, music and other data without them hassle of a slow network.
- Stable Performance: Cat 8 network cables provide better crosstalk protection, noise protection, and interference protection to reduce signal quality and make network speeds faster and stable.
- Universal Compatibility: Fully backwards compatible with Cat7/6/6e/5/5e ethernet devices.Universal connectivity for LAN network components such as PCs, computer servers, printers, routers, switch boxes, network media players, and more.
- Widely Used: 16.4FT in length . Perfect for network switch, routers, adsl, adapters, hubs, modems, PS3, PS4, x-box, patch panels, and other high network applications performance.
Superior Performance with Anti-dust Cover
- Snagless design for easier unplugging
- Molded strain relief eliminates snags, pinching and withstand tangled obstacles
- 50 µm micron gold-plated contacts improve the signal integrity
- Bare copper conductors
- Stranded twisted pairs
- Inner foil sheaths
Outer foil sheathCat7 vs Cat8
- Supports 40 Gigabit Ethernet
- 2000 MHz rating supports higher bandwidth
- Crosstalk suppression for Signal Zero Attenuation
- Better heat dissipation for PoE applicationFLUKE PASS
All the cables pass fluke tested.
Totally meet your requirement of network