|Manufacturer||Verilux, Reelay Development Limited|
|Product Dimensions||15 x 9 x 2 cm; 45 Grams|
|Item part number||AZBM4-0GUDAS2|
|Hardware Interface||USB Type C, Thunderbolt|
|Compatible Devices||Projectors, Monitors, Laptops, Televisions|
|Mounting Hardware||See Product Description|
|Number of Ports||3|
|Country of Origin||Hong Kong|
|Item Weight||45 g|
Verilux® USB C Thunderbolt 3.0 Hub for MacBook, 5 in 2 USB C HUB with 100W PD
- USB C Adapter with 5K@60Hz HDMI Dual Monitor Display Extension 100W PD Fast Charging,Compatible with Thunderbolt 3 Port on MacBook models 1 Verstaile Port USB-C HDMI 2 USB-A
- 5-Port Extension :USB-C Hub adds 5 additional ports to MacBook, including a versatile port, a USB-C Port, an HDMI Port, and two USB-A Ports. Expanding your laptop?s connectivity, it serves as a workaround for MacBook models when juggling multiple tasks at the same time.
- HD Resolution: USB C to HDMI ,enjoy 5K video @60Hz or 1080p video with HDMI output, which is able to mirror or extend your screen to HDTV, monitor or projector.
- Upgrade Data Transfer Speed: 100W fast charging, and 40Gb/s data transfer,improving the working efficient.
- Widely Compatibility: Compatible with MacBook Air 2020/2019/2018 and MacBook Pro 2020/2019/2018/2017/2016.
HDMI resolution cannot reach 4K@60Hz
The HDMI port supports a variety of resolutions up to 4K@60Hz.
• The Monitor and type-C device must support 4K@60Hz to achieve high definition resolution, and use a 4K screen display and HDMI 2.0 cable.
• For 4K@60Hz resolution, please confirm your device supports DP1.4 (4K@60Hz).
MacBook Pro (16-inch, 2019), MacBook Pro (13-inch, Four Thunderbolt 3 ports, 2019 and later), MacBook Pro (13-inch, Two Thunderbolt 3 ports, 2019 and later), MacBook Air (2020),
• Some Laptops support DP1.2 (4K@30Hz) only.
MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2018 and later), MacBook Pro (13-inch, Four Thunderbolt 3 ports, 2018), MacBook Air (2019 and later)
• Some TV devices that only support 4:4:0 chroma support DP1.2 (4K@30Hz) only.
Why does the monitor go blank?
If the HDMI monitors go blank for 2-4 seconds and then recover, it is normal. It is a process of EDID (Extended Display Identification Data) communication, which may blackout the screen for a few seconds. The recovery time depends on the laptop and monitor.
I cannot use HDMI port?
• To use the HDMI output port, the host USB-C port of your device must support Display Port Alt Mode.
• Try with another monitor or HDMI cable. • Insert HDMI cable into your device directly. If unstable connection persists, the HDMI cable is malfunctioned.
• Check that your monitor is configured with correct HDMI input.