Electric Toothbrush or Manual Brush: Which One Is Better?
Your dental hygiene will remain healthy as long as you take care of your teeth and gums. Regardless of the type of toothbrush you select, oral plaque, which causes disease and decay, can be successfully removed by both electric and manual toothbrushes. However, electronic toothbrushes are becoming more and more popular. Electric toothbrushes are home dental health care tools that help you control gum and tooth disease and improve the effectiveness of your oral hygiene regimen.
Electric Toothbrushes - The Rising Star
Electric toothbrushes are clinically proven& dentist-approved dental care tools that offer better gum and tooth cleaning than traditional manual toothbrushes. Their oscillating, spinning or vibrating functioning is the key. Electric toothbrushes make it simple for you to achieve your best clean every time you brush as the dental care business continues to innovate and offer new technologies.
Benefits of Electric Toothbrush
Electric and manual toothbrushes each have their own individual benefits. If you are planning to move over to electric toothbrushes from the regular manual ones, here are a few benefits for you to consider:
- Accessibility: To properly clean both sides of the mouth equally, equal pressure on both sides is crucial. Thanks to the motion and equal pressure technology of these, the bristles of a rotating electric toothbrush head can reach deeper inside the mouth targeting food residues and plaque in every corner of the mouth.
- Timer Settings: For a better, longer brushing session that leaves you feeling cleaner, the majority of electronic toothbrushes are programmed to have equal time for each quadrant. You can brush your teeth for the recommended amount of time to effectively remove plaque from your teeth and gums by using an electric toothbrush with a timer.
- Technology: Electric toothbrushes combine functionality with technology & these brushes come with vibrating or oscillating functioning. The vibration, spinning or oscillation offer more micro-movements as the electronic toothbrush heads move across your teeth & gums. This in return offers a better plaque build-up removal and thus reduces chances of gingivitis, bad breath or other teeth & gum diseases.
- Ease of Use: With an electric toothbrush, all you have to do is set it at a 45° angle and let it take care of everything. Dental care is significantly simpler because you don't have to exert constant effort with your hands and wrists because the electric toothbrush's revolving head does all the work.
- Easier for limited mobility: As electric toothbrushes do most of the work for you, they are easier and more convenient to use. They may be helpful for anyone with limited mobility issues like arthritis, carpal tunnel, developmental disabilities etc.
Switch to Electric Toothbrushes
Have you not switched to electric toothbrushes yet? It's time for you to grab one now! Why? Because, unlike a manual brush, an electric brush does the work for you and is way easier! The eco-friendly less-wastage feature is what adds to its glory. When it’s time for a new toothbrush, you only have to replace an electric brush head. O, what’s the wait about? Go buy now!