Verilux Type C To Type C Cable, 5A 100W Thunderbolt 4 Cable Support 40Gbps Data Transfer, 8K Display, 1.65Ft C To C Type Cable Fast Charging With E-Marker Chip For Macbook Pro/Air/iPad/Galaxys20
Rs. 1,559.00 Sale price Rs. 812.00
- 40GBPS SUPER FAST DATA TRANSFER: This Thunderbolt 4 cable support up to 40 Gbps transmit data, enables you to copy 14 hours of high-definition video or 25, 000 photos at 40 Gbps in 1 minute, highly increase your work efficiency & save time. NOTE: The data transfer speed depending on host and device support. ONLY Thunderbolt 3/4 devices can achieve the highest performance of this thunderbolt cable.
- 8K@60HZ HD VIDEO OUTPUT: Extend/Mirror to a secondary display. Thunderbolt?4?cable supports video resolution up to 8K@60Hz. Display video content to a single monitor in up to 8K, or to dual monitors in 4K. Step into a new world with vivid 8K images, enjoy the immersive gaming experience on a larger screen through this thunderbolt cable.
- 100W SUPER FAST CHARGING: This 100w c to c fast charging cable supports PD 3.0, QC 3.0 fast charging, up to 20V/5A (100W), 58% faster than that of a 60W charging cable. Incredibly fast charging your Samsung S22 up to 89% in 35mins. Pair with a 100w charger, the cable will charge Macbook Pro 16'' up to 38% in 30mins. Saving you a lot of time. (NOTE: The actual charging speed depends both on your device and charger.) LED power display can show you instant charging power.
- DURABLE HIGH PERFORMANCE C TO C CABLE: Using copper wire with good conductivity wrapped by sturdy nylon braid rope, long term durability. Compatibility: for Mac for Macbook for Macbook Pro for ipad for Realme Phone MacBook Pro 2016/2017/2018/2019, for Samsung, for Huawei, for Xiaomi, for HP.
- WIDLY COMPATIBLE: Full for all Thunderbolt 4, USB4 devices, while also being fully backward compatible with USB 2.0, USB 3.2 and Thunderbolt 3 devices, such as compatible with Macbook Pro/Air, Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra/S20 Ultra, LG Aristo 3, Google Pixel, Dell XPS, Acer, HP Spectre, etc., as well as docking stations, hard drives, peripherals and eGPU ect.